List of Converted Purchase Orders
This article describes how to view Purchase Orders (POs) from Marketplace which were converted into Oracle so that Invoices could be paid against them.
- When these POs were converted to Oracle new Encumbrances/Commitments were created for the converted balance.
- Only the un-invoiced balance of open PO's was converted.
- Sub-Award POs were not converted to Oracle, instead they were converted to Kuali.
- Local transaction adjustments to PO encumbrances are not possible in Oracle.
- Encumbered amounts will not impact Invoice payment.
- Change orders cannot be processed against Marketplace POs.
POs Converted to Oracle
- Visit here for a list of Purchase Orders that transferred from Marketplace to Oracle Procurement.
- If a Marketplace PO was not converted to Oracle, but you anticipate receiving invoices against it; create a new PO in Oracle.
- If you would like to close a Marketplace POs, submit a ticket with the categories Buying Goods & Services - Oracle Procurement - Revising or Canceling an Order. Include a list of any Marketplace POs you would like closed.
- Before doing so, ensure no more invoices will be paid against the PO.