This article describes how to run the Total Budget Summary Report in the Oracle Planning and Budgeting tool (EPBCS).
1. Click here
2. Select the Budget & Finance tab, then click on the Planning and Budgeting Dashboard.
3. Log into Oracle via UCSD Single Sign-On.
4. Under EPBCS Budget Process Reports, select Total Budget Summary, and select Click here to run the Total Budget Summary report in blue hyperlink.
1. Select the Reports tile.
2. Click on the Financial Reports icon in the left panel of the reports screen.
a. The default view now opens to data from folders based on the latest Oracle update and users need to navigate to the Financial Reports page through an additional click.
3. Expand the caret next to the UCSD folder.
4. Expand the caret next to UCSD Reports folder:
5. Select the Total Budget Summary report and run as a PDF file, PDF format is the second icon to the right. A dialog box will display the text "The report has no POV. Click on the Continue button to proceed". Click Continue
6. A dialog box will display in which parameters can be entered for Financial Unit, Fund, Function, Project, and Years use the member selector icons or directly type in the member selection prompts as shown below:
a. Each user can run this report at a summary level for all Financial Units they have access to.
7. Click OK to retrieve the report.
If you need any additional assistance, please submit a ticket here.