What can an e-market be used for?
An e-market is a customizable online storefront that allows campus departments to establish themselves as merchants to sell approved products, fees, and services.
Common items offered through an e-market
An e-market can be used for:
- Conference & event registration
- Event Add-Ons
- Workshop application fees
- Sale of new departmentally created or sponsored physical goods
- Special event items (event-tied clothing, supplies & other paraphernalia)
- Optional equipment/supplies for student use
- Ad-hoc services provided by department
- Membership fees
All physical goods must comply with University merchandising regulations. For more information on branded physical goods, please contact the UC San Diego Office of Trademark and Licensing