FAQ: STORE Logistics
This article covers frequently asked questions for the Logistics STORE team.
- The STORE warehouse is located at 7835 Trade Street, Suite 100.
- The Logistics STORE team is here to assist with drinking water, tax-free ethanol purchases, gas cylinder orders, campus PPE, and shipping supplies.
- To find answers, request services, or get help from our team, please submit a case via the UC San Diego Services & Support portal.
Q: How do I check the status of my gas order?
- To check the status of a gas order, submit a ticket in the Services & Support portal under the Buying Goods & Services category.
- Include your name, delivery location, PO number, and gas type.
- Someone from the STORE team will respond with the status of your order.
Q: Where can I find a list of STORE's stock gas part numbers?
- Click here to view STORE's list of stock gas part numbers.
- If the gas you need is on this list, you do not need to fill out a Specialty Gas and Hardware form, simply order from the search results.
Q: Where can I find my water delivery schedule?
- The water delivery schedule can be found on Blink under the Drinking Water tab.
- The delivery schedule includes route numbers, which are the large numbers in each tile, 1-21.
- If you receive biweekly deliveries, your deliveries will occur on days marked with Route X and Route 1X, e.g. Route 3 deliveries occurs on days marked 3 and 13.
- If you receive monthly deliveries, your deliveries will occur on days marked with Route X only, e.g. Route 3 deliveries occur on days marked with 3.
- If you still require further assistance or don't know your route number, please submit a case via the UC San Diego Services & Support portal and include your account number, PO number, or Charge Account (COA) and location.
Q: What do I do if I have a broken water dispenser?
- If you have a broken water dispenser, submit a case using the UC San Diego Services & Support portal.
- In the description box, please provide your account number, PO number, or Charge Account (COA) and location.
- In addition, please include a short description of the dispenser issue, e.g. spout is broken, spout is not dispensing, spout is leaking, dispenser is not receiving power, etc.
- A STORE team member will locate your account and request that Nestle replaces your dispenser.
- An appointment will be scheduled for 2-3 business days after the request is sent to Nestle.
Q: How do I cancel my water account?
- If you would like to cancel your water account, submit a case using the UC San Diego Services & Support portal.
- Please provide your account number, PO number, or Charge Account (COA) and location, and provide us with a date for cancellation and pickup of rental equipment.
- A STORE team member will locate your account and request that Nestle cancels the account.
- On the requested date of cancellation a Nestle representative will retrieve the rental items.
- All water accounts are billed a month after the charges were made, so expect to see final water charges on your ledger the month following cancellation.
Q: What's the difference between Nestle and Arrowhead? Are they the same?
A: Arrowhead is a brand offered by ReadyRefresh®, which is owned by Nestlé Waters North America Inc., a subsidiary of Nestlé®