There will be a new Request User Interface (UI) in Concur Starting October 2nd. The process outlined below will not change but the screenshots will be outdated. We'll be working on updating all related knowledge base articles in the upcoming weeks. In the meantime, here is a video on the new UI updates.
This article demonstrates how to review and edit Chart of Accounts (CoA) information as an Approver.
Reviewing Chart of Accounts (COA) Information:
1. To review CoA information as an Approver, log into Concur using your Single Sign-On. See KB0032034: How to log into Concur for guidance on logging in.
2. On the Concur home page, select the Approvals module.
3. Approvals display in 2 tabs, Requests and Expense Reports.
4. In this example, select an Expense Report, select Details, then Allocations.
5. A pop-up window will appear. Select Summary to view a breakdown of the Chart of Account information for the entire Expense Report.
6. You can also view the Allocations for any individual Expense line that displays a Pie Chart symbol.
a. This means that the CoA information differs from that in the Report Header.
7. To review that information, select the Expense and then the Allocate button in the bottom right.
Editing Chart of Accounts (CoA) Information:
1. There are two ways to edit CoA information as an Approver for an:
a. Individual Expense
b. Entire Expense Report
2. To edit CoA information for an individual charge, select the charge and then the Allocate button in the bottom right.
3. Make the desired changes to allocations, you can:
a. Add a New Allocation: add additional allocation.
b. Allocate By: select percentage or amount.
4. Click Save to save your changes
5. To edit the CoA information for an entire Expense Report, select the desired Report, select Details and then Allocations.
6. Select any expenses that are not already allocated and then select Allocate Selected Expenses.
7. Edit CoA information as necessary and select Save to save your changes.
If you need any additional assistance, please submit a ticket here.