This article demonstrates how to manage receipts with the Concur Mobile App.
While traveling or making a business purchase, the Concur Mobile app allows you to:
1. Watch the How to Upload Receipts using the Concur Mobile App video.
Video: How to Upload Receipts using the Concur Mobile App (click above image)
Setting up your Mobile App:
The Concur App Center provides download instruction and information on how to link your UCSD account to this and other Travel & Expense applications.
1. From the homepage, select the Home dropdown and then click App Center.
2. Select the Concur for Mobile option
3. Click the Connect button
4. Check both boxes, and then click I Agree to accept the Terms & Conditions
5. A pop-up will appear with a generic username that you will use the first time you login
6. Download the SAP Concur for Mobile app onto your phone, tablet, or other mobile device.
(SAP Concur for Mobile App Logo)
7. Login for the first time, using the generic username that was given during Step 5
8. Then select to login via Mobile SSO and Select University of California, San Diego as your location.
9. Complete Single Sign-On as directed for UCSD business application.
Once you have downloaded and setup the app, there are two options within the mobile app for what happens with your images when you select the camera icon in the lower right corner:
To toggle between ExpenseIt and Receipt features, go to Settings by selecting your profile in upper left corner.
Capturing Receipts with the App
Using the mobile app is one convenient way of sending receipts to Concur, you can continue uploading receipts from the computer or even email receipts directly to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Select the Receipt camera icon at the bottom right of the screen.
2. Take a picture of your receipt to instantly create a digitized receipt within Concur, the receipt image in your receipt bank can be attached to an Expense by you or your Delegate at any time.
1. Select the ExpenseIt camera icon at the bottom right of the screen.
2. Take a picture of your receipt, the receipt scanning feature will automatically generate an Expense entry.
3. Confirm the accuracy of the suggested information or select the applicable field(s) to edit the Expense Details.
4. Once ready to add it to an Expense Report, select Move to Report.
NOTE: If the method of payment was a UCSD Card Product, once you upload the receipt through the app the card transaction and the receipt expense should merge automatically.
If you need any additional assistance, please submit a ticket here or call the IPPS Help Desk at (858) 534-9494.