In the Oracle Planning and Budgeting Tool, also known as Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS), budget preparers use Task List 4 to budget non-compensation expenses for Core Funds. To plan a Core One-Time Budget, updates are made on Form 4.3 Review and Realign Core One-Time Budget. Form 4.3 will display any Staff & Faculty compensation budget data completed in Task Lists 1 and 2. Form 4.3 will also display any one-time funding amounts committed to the specific FinUnit-Fund-Function-Project combination that were recorded by the Campus Budget Office or a VC/Dean’s Office in the Resource Commitment Tracking Tool.
1. From the Oracle Planning and Budgeting Tool home page, click on Tasks.
2. Navigate to Task List 4 Review and Manage Core Fund Budgets, expand the triangle to display Task 4.3 Review and Realign Core One-Time Budget, click to load the form.
3. In Form 4.3 Review and Realign Core One-Time Budget, update the Point of View (POV), for the desired budget, by selecting the EFinUnit, Fund, Function and Project.
4. Once selections have been updated and highlighted in yellow, click the Arrow icon, to save and continue, otherwise your selections will not be saved.
5. In the Direct Input column where white cells are displayed, enter budget figures on any account number that is available, cells will turn yellow as you make changes.
6. Click Save and the cells change to white indicating that the entries have been successfully updated, a confirmation message displays indicating the data was saved, click OK to close the message.
If you need any additional assistance, please submit a ticket here.