Oracle Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Integration contacts
There are a variety of integrations into OFC and specifically PPM. For integrations to work successfully, it's important to have a partnership between the business owner of the source and target systems and IT Services. This article outlines those responsibilities for PPM integrations.
- Data that flows through integrations is owned by the source business owner.
- The requirements of the data flow is the business owner.
- The required fields to populate in PPM per Oracle system is managed by the Project Portfolio Management Strategic Design (PPM SD) Team
- The technical design and resolution of integration system issues is IT Services (ITS)
- Enhancements to integrations managed by ITS:
- Needs can be identified by anyone and submitted via S&S Enhancement Request ticket
- Any changes are prioritized with business owner, PPM SD and ITS
- If there is a system failure, the technical integration provides data/information/notice of failure to business owner
- If the error is a business error, business owner/initiator should correct
- PPM SD can assist with troubleshooting, but it is the responsibility of the business owner to understand, resolve and prevent errors
- If the error is system, ITS should correct
- Here is a list of errors and how to correct: https://collab.ucsd.edu/display/ESRFIS/MCI+Import+File+Best+Practices+and+Error+Handling
KBA on How to Contact RMP Application Users