How to Search for Purchase Orders by Project
Learn how to use the Purchase Orders (PO) module in Oracle to query all POs associated with a project and, optionally, task.
- Review our other KBAs for additional guidance on navigating the PO module
Steps to Take
Navigate to the Purchase Orders Module
- Go to https://ofc.ucsd.edu
- Click Company Single Sign-On
- Log in with your Active Directory information
- In Procure to Pay, click Purchase Orders
Navigate to the Search
- On the right of the page, click the magnifying glass
- Click Advanced
- Once on the Search page, click Advanced
Add the Search Fields
- In Requisitioning BU, select UCSD CAMPUS
- In Add Fields, select Project Number
- Optionally, in Add Fields, select Task Number
Save the Search
- Click Save...
- In Name, enter something such as "Purchase Orders by Project"
- Optionally, check Set as Default if you would like this to be your default search view
- Click OK