What is a Customer in Oracle? How do I Request a Customer Account?
- Learn how to look up customer accounts
- Submit a request to set up a new customer, or edit an existing customer in Oracle
- In Oracle, invoices are sent to customers and payments are sent to Suppliers
- Use Payment Compass to set up supplier accounts
Q: What is a customer?
- Customers receive invoices
- Customers pay for goods and services provided by UC San Diego
Q: How do I request a new customer in Oracle?
Q: How do I add a new address or request Other changes for a Customer in Oracle?
Q: Were existing customers from ISIS imported into Oracle?
- Yes, most customer accounts were migrated into Oracle
- In most cases, the old account # was used as the account description
- To view customers in Oracle, select Tools > Financial Reporting Center > use the Customer General Information Report
Q: How do I access the Customer General Information Report in Oracle?
- Log into Oracle
- On the Home Page, select Tools, then Financial Reporting Center
- In the Search field, enter Customer General Information (ensure the search is under All)
- Select Customer General Information Report
- Enter at least one of the search criteria
- e.g., In Customer Name Between, enter customer name in both fields
- Click Apply