How to Use the Amazon Business Punchout in Oracle Procurement
This article teaches how to go through the Amazon Business punchout in Oracle Procurement and successfully navigate checkout.
- The Amazon Business punchout in Oracle Procurement offers UC San Diego employees to an instance of the Amazon Business website which allows use of POETAF and GL chart string.
- For more information on Amazon Business benefits as well as various FAQs, please visit the Amazon Business Blink page.
Navigate to the Punchout
- Go here
- Click Company Single Sign-On.
- Sign in with your Active Directory information.
- Click Procure to Pay.
- Click Purchase Requisitions
- In Top Categories, click All Punchouts.
- Click Amazon Business
Shop within the Punchout
- Search for and add things to your cart.
- Proceed to Checkout once finished.
- In Deliver To, enter the name of the recipient.
- Click Use this address.
- This address DOES NOT need to be changed - ultimately, the address indicated by you in Oracle's checkout screen will be used instead.
- Click Use this payment method.
- This payment method DOES NOT need to be changed - ultimately, the POETAF or GL chart string referenced in Oracle's checkout screen will be used.
- Click Submit order for approval.
- Complete the Checkout process in Oracle Procurement (KB0032058: How to Checkout in Oracle Procurement).