How To Contact RMP Application Users
This article provides information about the list of users who have access to process transactions in the RMP (Risk Management Program) Application. It details how to access or manage this list, offering insights into user permissions and roles within the application for transaction processing.
- The RMP App is to be used for:
- Recharge Operations
- Recharge Mechanisms such as Auxiliaries
- Recording Differential Income and Equipment Depreciation
- Identify the transaction(s) in question, confirming that the transaction(s) originated from the RMP Recharge Application. See Transaction Source column in the screenshot below.
- Determine if the transaction(s) require more information, or if they have been incorrectly charged.
- Identify the Document Entry.
- Identify and contact the RMP Recharge Application Users associated with the Document Entry.
- This list will be updated periodically, not in real time, but you will still be able to find a contact for the associated recharge group.
- The Comment column contains the charge description (I.e., what the charge was for).
- To add columns in the Manage Project Costs screen in Oracle (Projects > Costs > Tasklist > Manage Project Costs), click the View dropdown, then select Columns.
- If you are unable to identify the users or need assistance regarding PPM File Submissions, submit a ticket selecting the following options:
- About: Costing Policy & Recharges
- Related to: PPM Recharges
- More Specifically: PPM File Submissions
- Provide the Transaction Number(s) or Batch Number(s) and/or any additional details