How to Ship to a Personal Address
This article describes how to ship to a personal address. It is occasionally necessary to ship university-purchased items to a personal address. These items may be purchased through Oracle Procurement or via the Procurement Card (P-Card).
- Please refer to KB0032051:How to Create a Procurement Card Action/Update Request to learn the process of requesting a home address for Procurement Card deliveries.
- A form is available to request use of personal addresses for Oracle Procurement.
- Adding a personal address to Oracle Procurement must be approved by the department.
- The form requires signature from both a department authority; MSO or Department Business Officer and the resident of the address being requested.
- Personal addresses will be available for viewing and selection by anyone shopping in Oracle Procurement.
- The resident must have $0 purchasing authority, e.g. PO Requisitioner $0 in Oracle Procurement.
- Download the Home Address Authorization form
- Obtain the signature of the cardholder and MSO/Department Head.
- Submit the completed form via Services & Support with the following categories:
- About: Buying Goods & Services
- Related to: Oracle Procurement
- More Specifically: New Ship-to Request