How to Review Customer Account Balances
In Oracle, Billing and Receivables tab, Accounts Receivable module, in Review Customer Account Details view the total amount outstanding and overdue for a customer.
- A Customer is a person or organization that pays the university for goods or services performed
- Account Balance consists of all open (unpaid) Invoices
- Log in to Oracle.
- Select Billing and Receivables tab, then select Accounts Receivables module.
- Click the Review Customer Accounts button on the upper right.
- In the Review Customer Account Details page, search by Customer or Account Number.
- For optimal results, change the search parameter from Equals to Starts with or Contains.
- Enter the Customer or Account Number, click Search.
- In Accounts Overview > Details, the results will display.
- The Overview tab displays the Total Open Receivables and Total Transactions Due.
- Select the Activities tab, you can view transactions for the customer account.
- To View additional transactions::
- For a range of dates, change the Date parameter to Between.
- For after a specific date, change the Date parameter to After.
- Select All to include payments in the results: