How to Request an Empty Cylinder Pickup
This article provides a step by step guide on how to request an Empty Cylinder Pickup. The Logistics STORE team is here to assist with drinking water, tax-free ethanol purchases, gas cylinder orders, campus PPE, and shipping supplies.
- The STORE warehouse is located at 7835 Trade Street, Suite 100.
- Please make sure all cylinders are clearly marked as Empty prior to pickup.
- To find answers, request services, or get help from our team, please submit a case via the UC San Diego Services & Support portal.
- Log in to the UC San Diego Services & Support, Business & Finance portal.
- Create a new case under Buying Goods & Services, Gas Cylinders, Gas Cylinder Pickup.
- In the description box, please include the following:
- Your name
- Building name and room number of where the cylinder is located
- Number of cylinders and their asset tag numbers
- Department Charge Account (COA).
- Once you submit the case, a member of the STORE team will reply with a confirmation that your pickup has been scheduled.
- A confirmation number will also be provided.
- As a reminder, cylinders for pick up should be clearly marked as Empty.
- A Logistics driver will complete the pickup within the next 1-2 business days.