This guide demonstrates the standard method of saving receipt images to your computer and uploading them to Concur. You can also capture receipts via email or Concur mobile app ExpenseIt.
1. After logging into Concur via Single-Sign on, from the Quick Taskbar or from under My Tasks select Available Expenses.
2. Scroll down to Available Receipts at the bottom of the page.
3. Select Upload Receipt Image and attach file.
NOTE: Files saved in the receipt bank will be available for attachment to a Concur document (e.g., Procurement Card transaction, Travel Expense Report) at any time
Acceptable file formats in Concur include .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .pdf, .tif, or .tiff (5MB limit per file)
1. Within Concur, click on your initials in the upper right corner, then select Profile Settings.
2. In the upper-left Profile menu, under Your Information, select Email Addresses.
3. You should see your UCSD email address there, with a status of Not Verified, select the Verify link.
4. The system will send you an email to your UCSD email address with a verification code, enter the code in the Enter Code dialog box, then select OK.
5. Check the status to confirm that the Verification Status updated to Verified.
6. If you need to add additional alias email addresses then click Add an Email Address, which will open up a new line to enter the email address and repeat the same instructions above.
1. Forward the email with your receipt image as an attachment or in the body of the email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org from your verified email address.
2. Delegates can also email receipts on behalf of another employee to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by providing the user’s verified email address in the Subject Line of the email.
3. With ExpenseIt, the tool scans and digitizes your receipts - creating Expense entries for you to easily add to your Expense Reports.
NOTE: It may take a few minutes for the receipt to make its way to your Concur receipt bank.
You have two options within the mobile app for what happens with your images:
1. Create Expenses instantly by utilizing the ExpenseIt receipt scanning feature (default setting).
a. The ExpenseIt feature is especially helpful in saving time and effort when using the receipt image for a reimbursement as you can create the Expense and place it immediately onto an Expense Report.
b. Capture Receipts for charges that you want to attach to an Expense Report at another time.
2. The Receipt feature may be useful if you are using the receipt for a card Expense (e.g., Procurement Card transaction) that you may later attach to an Expense Report and edit Expense Details directly in the tool)
a. For extensive email receipts, it may be easier to upload online from your computer.
Please see the KB0032582: How to Manage Receipts with the Concur Mobile App on how to manage receipts with the Concur mobile app.