The article describes the known issue of users not being able to search for purchase orders in Oracle.
1. Go to Oracle Financials Cloud and log in.
2. Click on the Procure to Pay tab.
3. Click on the Purchase Orders tile.
4. Click on the Tasks button.
5. Click on Manage Orders link.
6. If you enter the PO # into the Keywords or Order field and the purchase order doesn't show in the results, then continue to the next step:
a. The Procurement BU may not have any options, and that could be another clue that you have an access issue.
b. Other search fields may need to be empty for the results to show.
7. Go to the Budget & Finance Submit a Ticket form and then enter the following information:
8. After case is submitted and completed, repeat steps 1 to 6 and confirm the purchase order displays in the results.
If you need any additional assistance, please submit a ticket here.