How to Check Outstanding Invoices
This knowledge based article reviews the methods for checking outstanding invoices.
- Method 1: AR Aging Report
- Method 2: AR Invoice (requires Receivables module access - best for checking the status of a single invoice)
- Method 3: Review Customer Account (requires Receivables module access - best for viewing all outstanding invoices for a single customer)
Method 1: AR Aging Report
- Go to the BUSINESS ANALYTICS HUB.
- Select the Budget & Finance tab.
- Launch the Accounts Receivable Panorama report.
- The UCSD-DSH Accounts Receivable Panorama displays the List of Reports.
- Select Receivables Aging Report.
- Input the Contract Number in the parameters.
Method 2: AR Invoice
- Go to the Oracle homepage.
- Select the Billing and Receivables module > then select Billing.
- Select the magnifying glass to search the Transaction Number (invoice number) > select Search.
- Open the invoice by selecting the Transaction Number hyperlink.
- Click on the Status hyperlink "Complete."
- If the Invoice was paid (fully or partially), you can look up the Receipt information by selecting Actions > View Transaction Activities.
Method 3: Review Customer Account
- Go to Billing and Receivables > Billing > Review Customer Account > Search by Customer Name or Account Number
2. Select the Activities tab > adjust the Date Range and make sure to View Activities By "Total Open Receivables" or "All"