How to Access the 24-Hour Self-Storage Facility
Logistics Self-Store provides a variety of unit sizes in a secure warehouse storage space.
- We are located at 7835 Trade St., Suite 100 & Suite 300.
- Logistics will not give the Access Code to anyone who was not on the lease agreement or those who were not given prior authorization.
- Only authorized personnel will be given the Access Code onsite.
- Spaces #1-100 have 24/7 access and require a unique 5 digit Access Code.
- Spaces #201-270 do not require an Access Code and are only available from 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday (excluding UCSD Holidays), please check in with the front office.
- Spaces located in Suite 300 are only accessible when accompanied by a Logistics employee during business hours.
- All entrance activities, including the date and time of entry, are recorded with the Access Code.
- On the door marked Logistics Self-Store, look for a numerical keypad.
- Enter a 1, then your 4-digit Access Code, then the # symbol.
- An electric door latch will release and allow you to enter.
- Enter the Self-Store facility and turn on the lights.
- The 24-hour storage facility has 2 sections:
- Ground floor