How to Place a Department on the Wait List for a Storage Unit
Logistics Self-Store provides a variety of unit sizes in a secure warehouse storage space.
- We are located at 7835 Trade St., Suite 100 & Suite 300.
- To contact Logistics about Self-Store, please submit a ticket to the UC San Diego Services and Support Portal.
- A Logistics representative will provide you with up-to-date cage availability and the next steps for completing a Self-Store rental agreement.
- If you would like to get on the wait list for a storage cage, please submit a ticket via the UC San Diego Services and Support Portal and include the following:
- Your name
- Department name
- Phone number
- Preferred dates
- Preferred space size
Storage Space Sizes
2. The following tables show the different space sizes in our facility:
3. Spaces in Suite 300 are offered in increments of 10’ x 10’ sections and are meant for shorter-term storage, they are not caged units; however, access to Suite 300 is only available if accompanied by a Logistics employee.
4. You will be notified when space is available for your department.