24-Hour Self-Store Facility: Best Practices
Logistics Self-Store provides a variety of unit sizes in a secure warehouse storage space.
- We are located at 7835 Trade St., Suite 100 & Suite 300.
- Spaces #1-100 have 24/7 access and require a unique 5 digit Access Code.
- Spaces #201-270 do not require a code and are only available from 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday (excluding UCSD Holidays):
- Please check in with the front office
- Spaces located in Suite 300 are only accessible when accompanied by a Logistics employee during business hours.
- All entrance activities, including the date and time of entry, are recorded by the Access Code.
- After you successfully enter the warehouse using the numerical keypad, find the 3 rotary dial light switches located to the left of the double doors on either level.
- Rotate each dial switch clockwise, and a bank of lights will activate for 30 minutes:
- Reset the timer at any time during the cycle, if not reset, the lights will automatically shut off in 30 minutes.
- Use the freight only elevator for freight access to/ from the mezzanine level:
- Operating instructions are available at the elevator.
- You may open any or all of the roll-up doors, no additional Access (keypad) entry is necessary.
- Avoid activating the silent alarm, if you hear a high pitched buzzing sound, this is a warning that the silent alarm is about to be activated.
- Do not open the Emergency Use Only rear access door, this is for emergencies only, if opened, a silent alarm is activated.
- If you fail to follow these instructions, the police will be called, to avoid activating the silent alarm:
- Go to the nearest keypad
- Enter your Access Code
- Press # or Enter
- Close all doors and dispose of trash
- Once finished in your cage, before leaving, you are required to close all roll up doors and access doors.
- To dispose of recycled cardboard or paper material, there is a roll off dumpster located at dock door #9, please put materials in this bin.
- To dispose of trash there is a dumpster located in front of dock door #7.