This article describes how to review and update Oracle access and roles for an employee who transfers to another department.
1. Departments the employee is transferring from should use the UCSD-BIP Campus User Roles report in the Business Analytics Hub to review the roles assigned to the employee.
2. Standard roles do not need to be removed unless the employee is separating employment or affiliation with the University or transfers to another business unit (Campus to Health System or vice versa). Standard roles are outlined in the article on How to Determine the Oracle & Concur Standard Roles Departmental Preparers Need.
3. For roles that need to be removed, departments the employee is transferring from should use the Oracle and Concur Role Removal Request form to remove the following roles:
4. If other roles are being removed, then employee should be notified of the roles being removed to allow the employee to coordinate with their new department.
5. Departments receiving the employee should use the UCSD-BIP Campus User Roles report in the Business Analytics Hub to confirm the roles assigned to the employee.
If you still have questions or need additional assistance, please submit a ticket