This document serves as a general guide for searching customers in Oracle.
1. Open the Business Analytics Hub.
2. Select the Budget & Finance tab and change the "Show" dropdown menu to "All" entries.
3. Scroll down the list to FinOps Analytical Dashboard and click on the Launch icon to the right.
4. The UCSD-DSH FinOps Analytical Dashboard opens to the List of Reports tab > select Customer General Information.
5. Enter search values for Customer Name, Customer Registry ID, or Account Number and click Apply to generate specified search.
6. Account details will be populated in the Panorama.
Customer General Information:
Customer Address Information:
Customer Contact Information:
If you need any additional assistance, please submit a ticket here.