Payment Remittance Instructions for Incoming Funds
This article provides information for anyone needing to remit a check(s) to UC San Diego.
- If an incoming check is unable to be located, a copy of the front and back of the cashed check will be requested.
- Gift services/donors should NOT send their gifts to the Los Angeles lockbox below; the correct mailing address is located on the Gift Services page.
Payment Remittance Instructions
These instructions should be provided to anyone remitting a payment to UC San Diego.
1. Make all checks payable to:
- The Regents of the University of California.
2. Reference the invoice number on all payments:
- Tax ID # 95-6006144
3. Provide all additional information (addenda) that will identify the payment, such as:
- Oracle customer account number and invoice number; or student AR account number and invoice number, if applicable.
- Supplier Refunds - include any information that would facilitate the identification of the payment (example PO#).
- Any other information that will facilitate the identification of the payment .
4. Mailing Address:
- UCSD Campus Main Depository P.O. Box 741539 Los Angeles, CA 90074-1539.
NOTE: If the sender would like to initiate payment via wire or ACH, please reach out to the Cash and Banking team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for UCSD bank account information and have the customer send payment remittance information to email@example.com.