Accounts Receivable (AR) and Revenue Matrix for the Non-SP AR and PPM COA Billing Exception Reports
The Simplified AR and Revenue Matrix file linked from this article references which Unbilled and Billed accounts correspond to the correct Revenue account.
- This article is linked within the Blink content for the Non-SP AR (Non-Sponsored Projects Accounts Receivable) and PPM COA (Project Portfolio Management Chart of Accounts) Billing Exception Reports
- Gifts revenue 480000 should not be used and Gifts Funds (starting with alpha) should not be used
- When is Revenue generated/shows on the ledger?
- Revenue is generated if the Event's Completion Date is within the Contract Start & End dates, and the Revenue Plan is set to "Amount Based"
Steps to Take
- Open the Simplified AR and Revenue Matrix file
- Verify the REVENUE Account Code (column H) is correctly referencing the UNBILLED/BILLED Account Code (column B for PPM billing, column E for AR billing)