How to Correct a Paid Supplier Invoice


This article describes how to correct a paid Supplier Invoice.

Essential Information

Reasons to complete a Payment Adjustment Form:

Next Steps

When a Supplier’s Invoice has been paid and a correction needs to be made, follow these steps:

1. Gather the information needed to submit the Adjustment Request.

2. The following information is needed to complete an Invoice Adjustment Request:

  1. Purchase Order number
  2. Supplier Invoice number
  3. Amount of Adjustment needed 

Invoice information can be found by searching in Oracle:

How to Submit the Adjustment Request

1. Log into UC San Diego Services & Support to create a Case, using this link Submit a Ticket.

2. Enter the following information:

  1. I want to: Ask a Question or Make a Request
  2. About: Invoices & Payables 
  3. Related to: Supplier Invoices 
  4. More Specifically: Incorrect Bill/Invoices 
  5. Subject: Invoice adjustment needed

3. In the Description field, provide the following information:

  1. Invoice number
  2. PO number
  3. Short description of the payment error. 


If you need any additional assistance, please submit a ticket here, or call the IPPS Help Desk at (858) 534-9494.