How to Handle a Supplier Credit Memo


This article describes how to handle a Credit Memo issued by a Supplier to UCSD

Critical Concepts

Steps to Take

  1. Contact the Supplier to obtain a Refund Check
  2. Ask the Supplier to include the following on the Refund Check
    • Payable to UC Regents
    • PO number
    • Invoice number
    • Case number, if applicable
  3. The Supplier should send the check to the Disbursements campus address:
    • If sending via mail (e.g. USPS)
      • 9500 Gilman Dr., MC 0955
      • La Jolla, CA 92093-0955
    • If sending via physical delivery (e.g. FedEx)
      • 10280 N. Torrey Pines
      • La Jolla, CA 92037
    • If you receive the check in error, send the check to:
      • Disbursements 0955 through Intercampus Mail, including your Name and Mail Code on the envelope

If you still have questions or need additional assistance, please submit a ticket or call the IPPS Solutions Team at (858) 534-9494