How to Correct a Paid Supplier Invoice


This article describes how to correct a paid Supplier Invoice

Critical Concepts

Reasons to complete a Payment Adjustment Form

Steps to Take

When a Supplier’s Invoice has been paid and a correction needs to be made, follow these steps:

1. Gather the information needed to submit the Adjustment Request

2. The following information is needed to complete an Invoice Adjustment Request 

  1. Purchase Order number
  2. Supplier Invoice number
  3. Amount of Adjustment needed 

Invoice information can be found by searching in Oracle:

How to Submit the Adjustment Request

1. Log into UC San Diego Services & Support to create a Case, using this link Submit a Ticket

2. Enter the following information:

3. In the Description field, provide the following information:

If you still have questions or need additional assistance, please submit a ticket or call the IPPS Solutions Team at (858) 534-9494