How to Handle a Supplier Credit Memo


This article describes how to handle a Credit Memo issued by a Supplier to UCSD.

Essential Information

Next Steps

  1. Contact the Supplier to obtain a Refund Check.
  2. Ask the Supplier to include the following on the Refund Check:
    1. Payable to UC Regents
    2. PO number
    3. Invoice number
    4. Case number, if applicable
  3. The Supplier should send the check to the Disbursements campus address:
    1. If sending via mail (e.g. USPS)
      • 9500 Gilman Dr., MC 0955
      • La Jolla, CA 92093-0955
    2. If sending via physical delivery (e.g. FedEx)
      • 10280 N. Torrey Pines
      • La Jolla, CA 92037
    3. If you receive the check in error, send the check to:
      • Disbursements 0955 through Intercampus Mail, including your Name and Mail Code on the envelope.


If you need any additional assistance, please submit a ticket here, or call the IPPS Help Desk at (858) 534-9494.