This guide will demonstrate how to reconcile Travel and Entertainment Card charges into an Expense Report.
1. Log into Concur using your Single Sign-On.
2. Select the Expense module from the top of the screen.
3. In Manage Expenses, the Report Library displays
4. Scroll down to Available Expenses.
5. Select the desired transaction, transaction details display, click Close.
2. Once you have created the Expense Report, navigate to the Manage Expenses tab.
3. Select Add Expense
4. All available card transactions will display
5. Check the box next to the desired expense(s) and select Add to Report.
6. Some card transactions will automatically include Expense information. Others will need the information manually input by the user.
7. To add Expense information, hover your cursor over the charge to highlight it and select the highlighted transaction.
8. Enter in any required information, marked with a red asterisk, related to the transaction.
9. If necessary, provide a receipt by selecting the Attach Receipt Image box.
10. Select Upload Receipt Image, and select your desired attachment.
a. Acceptable file formats: .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .pdf, .tif, or .tiff – 5MB limit per File
11. Once the Expense information and any other required information is added to the transaction, select Save Expense.
12. Repeat procedure, until all Expenses have been added to the Expense Report, then select Submit Report, then Accept & Continue.
13. The Expense Report is now submitted for approval.
1. In Manage Expenses, select the desired report.
2. Select Report Details, use the drop-down menu then select Audit Trail.
3. This will display who has approved the Expense Report and who needs to approve it next.
4. When the Expense Report has been approved, the card transactions will be reconciled.
Note: Travel & Entertainment Card transactions may be added on the same Expense Report as payments to vendors and payments to employees.
If you need any additional assistance, please submit a ticket here or call the IPPS Help Desk at (858) 534-9494.