How to Itemize Hotel Receipts in Concur
This article provides the information and steps required to itemize a Hotel expense line to breakdown the nightly rate and the taxes.
- To be able to correctly add a Hotel expense line, you will first need to itemize it per day and breakdown the nightly rate and taxes.
- Per policy, the lodging maximum is $275 ($320 with taxes and fees).
- The hotel expense line needs to be itemized so that we can ensure that the lodging maximum is not exceeded.
- Once the remaining amount for the Itemization is $0, you should be able to Save the expense.
- For more information on itemizing different types of expenses, please refer to KB0033656: How to Itemize a Travel & Entertainment Card Transaction in a Concur Expense Report.
1. Watch the Concur: Hotel Itemization video
Click the picture above to be taken to a YouTube video on this topic.
Script: Concur: Hotel Itemization