There will be a new Request User Interface (UI) in Concur Starting October 2nd. The process outlined below will not change but the screenshots will be outdated. We'll be working on updating all related knowledge base articles in the upcoming weeks. In the meantime, here is a video on the new UI updates.
This article demonstrates how to add a Travel Assistant or Travel Arranger in Concur, these two terms are interchangeable. A Travel Assistant will be able to book flights, hotels, trains, and car rentals via Concur Travel.
Video: How to Add a Travel Assistant/Arranger in Concur (Click above Image)
1. Log into Concur
2. Select Profile
3. Select Profile Settings
4. In Travel Settings, select Assistants/Arrangers
5. Select Add an Assistant
6. Enter the name of the desired Travel Assistant.
7. Select Can Book Travel for Me.
a. If desired, you may also add this person as your Primary Assistant by checking the second box: is my primary assistant for travel.
8. Select Save
9.Your desired Travel Assistant will be added to your list of Assistants.
10. To add multiple Travel Assistants, repeat this process.
11. Once this has been completed, your Travel Assistant should be able to book travel for you by acting as your delegate
a. Reference KB0032823: How to Book Travel in Concur Travel for information on booking travel in Concur.
If you need any additional assistance, please submit a ticket here or call the IPPS Help Desk at (858) 534-9494.