How to Request the UCSD WF Export Controls JR Role
The article describes how to request the UCSD WF Export Controls JR role.
- The UCSD WF Export Controls JR role is used by VC Research Affairs Office to review and approve any travel requests to sanctioned countries.
- If the role is not being requested by the VC Research Affairs Office, then approval must be documented by their office before the request is processed.
1. Go to the Budget & Finance Submit a Ticket form and then enter the following information:
- About: Access Requests to Financial Systems
- Related to: Oracle Financial Cloud
- More Specifically: Oracle Financials Cloud (Access and Role Inquiries)
- Subject: Need WF Export Controls Role Assigned
- Description: Please assign the WF Export Controls role to [enter person's name and email]
2. After the role has been assigned, use the Campus User Roles report to confirm the role was assigned.
- Please refer to KB0032242: How to Look Up User Roles in Oracle.