How to get Added as a Delegate for Multiple Concur Users (+10)
This article serves as the guide for the delegate import process and provides step-by-step instructions on how to get added as a delegate for more than 10 people.
- The article is intended for employees who need to be added as a delegate for more than 10 people in Concur.
- This process should be used for new employees who are going to be a delegate for multiple people within their department OR existing employees who transferred to a new department.
- If you don't have more than 10 people, the user will have to manually add you as their delegate.
- You can be added as a delegate to a maximum of 250 people.
- Delegates cannot be deleted in mass:
- To remove delegates, go to your Expense Delegate section under your Profile Settings, select the Delegate For tab and then choose which user you will no longer be a delegate for.
- Download the Mass Delegate Import Process Excel Spreadsheet.
- Follow the steps outlined in the Instructions tab of the Excel Spreadsheet and fill out the ADD Delegates tab.
NOTE: You should only use one spreadsheet per delegate as shown in the screenshot attached:
- Submit a Ticket to Budget and Finance Support as follows:
- I want to: Ask a Question or Make a Request
- About: Travel
- Related to: Concur Bookings
- More Specifically: Concur Traveler Profile (Delegates)
- Subject: Delegate Import Request
- Description: Please find the Delegate Import Speadsheet attached.
- Attach the completed Excel Spreadsheet to the Services & Support ticket and add your Primary Financial Unit Approver as a Watcher.
- The Financial Unit Approver who you added as a Watcher will need to review the spreadsheet and grant Approval by responding in the Services & Support case.
NOTE: The Financial Unit Approver can either grant approval within the case OR an email thread can be attached that shows proof that the Financial Unit Approver granted approval.
- Once the mass delegate import process has been completed, the user(s) will receive an email notifying them of who was added as their delegate.