ServiceNow 9.14.0 Release Notes
Release 9.14.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on June 16, 2021.
- The hidden filter that automatically hides restricted cases that the user does not have access to has been duplicated for the task table.
Dashboards & Reports
- We had multiple active surveys which complicated reporting in PA since the user would have to filter out all the surveys and questions they didn't want metrics on. We left only our UCSD Customer Satisfaction survey activated in order to improve the PA experience when reporting on surveys.
- For reporting purposes, we disabled some options from the dropdowns, which included unused/deprecated ring groups & testing call type choices. This is in an effort to make reporting for Talkdesk easier and with reliable data.
- We extended the ability to retire a knowledge base article to the list view. This allows for users to bulk retire published knowledge base articles.
- The templates form (where you create and edit templates that are used to fill out forms automatically) has been updated so that you can share templates with multiple groups instead of only just one.
- The RTC Agent Form has received minor language updates, including help text, question label changes & a new work location called 'Other' for users to select and manually specify.
- Users now have the ability to see their closed approvals in the service portal.