CMS: Rolling Web Page Back to a Previous Version
Find out how to roll a page back to a previous version in the CMS
- Every time you Submit edits for a page, a new version is created.
- The CMS will keep the 20 most recent versions of a page, allowing you to roll back to a previous version.
- Note: using Save & Preview does not create a new version.
Steps to Take
- Navigate to the page you want to roll back
- Click More on the top right of the page.
- On the More menu choose Versions
- Click the checkbox next to the version you want to use.
- When you select a version, three icons will appear: From left to right, these are:
- Restore This Version: Make the selected version the active version in the CMS (you will still need to publish this page to see the changes on the live site)
- Compare With Current: View the selected page with changed sections highlighted
- Delete: We do not recommend deleting old versions of a page. We suggest archiving the page instead