ServiceNow 12.42.0 Release Notes
Release 12.42.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on October 4, 2023.
- Updated scheduled job so that tasks get populated with project (if empty and project found).
- Updated our Case Opened customer notification email to add clarity.
- Additional comments now appear above work notes for all HR Case Types in agent view.
- New API connection to associate project, funding source and fin unit.
- Updated email notifications for Oracle and Concur forms
Service Portal/Request Catalog
- Changed form name Change Cell Phone Billing --> Port UCSD Phone Number to Personal Phone and removed special instructions and delivery information fields
- Minor workflow edits to a ServiceNow form.
- SAH FinAid Report Developers form changes
- Recreated the LTI Request Intake Form, which was previously a google form, as a SNOW form in the ITS catalogue
- Transact Operator Request order guide with 3 forms inside it, can be used to to request a new, an update to, or deletion of operator access to Transact.