ServiceNow 11.13.0 Release Notes
Release 11.13.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on August 17, 2022.
- Removed extra set of comments on approval notifications.
- Created new editor, creator, and administrator roles for hardware assets.
- Added a flow that auto-escalates cases where the service offering is RMP Maximo
Dashboards & Reports
- Enabled some additional platform security that no longer allows users without the proper roles to sometimes view reports shared with them from other users. If you receive an error when you attempt to view a report you used to have access to, please submit a ticket to the ServiceNow team with the subject "Report View Issue" and we will help you.
- Fixed a bug where managers weren't able to modify certain fields on groups they manage.
- Fixed a bug where task customer wasn't being set on Catalog Tasks (SCTASK).
- Made some verbiage changes to the BOTS forms.
- Added an optional notification which sends a copy of the variables submitted on a record producer.