ServiceNow 9.10.0 - 9.10.2 Release Notes
Release 9.10.1 introduced the following update to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UCSD and was implemented on May 21, 2021.
- We edited the question labels for the Ecotime Timkeeper Access Form per customer request.
Release 9.10.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UCSD and was implemented on May 19, 2021.
- We changed the title of the UCPath Access Request form to make it clear and distinguish it from UCPath PORTAL access vs. Transactor access.
- We are updating the group management form filter to allow users to remove inactive users from their group.
- There was a slight bug when clicking on 'edit options' on the group management form that prevented the user from submitting the form.
- There was a bug in the UCPath Cognos request form that prevented agents from updating the RITM or SCTASK records due to a mandatory field auto clearing. This was due to a faulty checkmark on the catalog item.
- The "Ecotime Timekeeper Access Form" has been released for use in the Payroll, Academic Personnel & HR Service Portal.
Release 9.10.2 introduced the following update to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UCSD and was implemented on May 25, 2021.
- The Intercampus Recharge Form did not assign the contact correctly on submission.
- We changed the fiscal year start month from January to July to be in line with UCSD's fiscal year.