How to connect SPSS Statistics to a list report in Cognos to access data from the Activity Hubs
1. Go to File > Import Data > Cognos Business Intelligence
2. When the Cognos Connection screen appears, use this configuration:
1. In the Read Cognos Data fields: Select Report
2. In the Location section click on Edit
3. In the Specify Location window, locate the folder that contains the list report you would like to use and click OK
4. Locate and highlight your list report in the Content window
5. Click the arrow to add report to the Report to import section
6. click parameters and then click Run
7. The Read Cognos Data screen will disappear, you will need to wait for the Data Editor (raw values) to populate/import data.
Note: Allow time for data to be downloaded to SPSS. The larger the list report, the more time it will take to import into SPSS.