Access your Voicemail Messages
Follow these steps to log into and access UC San Diego Unified Messaging
Steps to Take
1. Call voice mail
- If you are using your campus phone and have new messages, press the flashing Message Waiting button to call voicemail automatically.
- If you are on campus using a different phone, call 42000
- If you are off campus, call (858) 534-2000, and press # to access the system.
2. Enter your Security Code
- If you are calling from your campus phone: Enter your Security Code and press #.
- If you are calling from a different phone:
- Press # to access the voicemail system.
- Enter your 5 digit extension.
- Enter your Security Code.
3. Follow the voice mail prompts
| 1|| Listen to new messages|
| 2||Record and send messages|
| 5|| Listen to saved messages|
| 6|| Review, forward, delete, or save messages you have selected|
| 7||Listen to and recover messages you have marked for deletion (this session only)|