ServiceNow 10.25.0 Release Notes
Release 10.25.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on February 23, 2022.
- Moved the 'Don't send notifications' functionality to its own field. It is now a checkbox under 'Resolution Code.'
Dashboards & Reports
- Collection periods for performance analytics trends have been reset to their system default values.
- To improve readability of report legends, truncation has been turned off for legends and length of data and legend has been increased to 40 characters. Most of the x-axis labels on charts will show the entire name, however longer labels will still be truncated due to size. This can be fixed by decreasing size of x-axis label size to show more characters but the readability decreases as it gets smaller.
- Added a check to the COVID-19 Booster Bucks Authorization Form to see if the logged in user has already submitted an authorization. A message will be displayed if this is the case and duplicate submissions will be blocked.
- Removed the "Partially Vaccinated" option on the Student COVID-19 Vaccination Exception Request form.
- Updated the form for international students unable to access WHO-approved vaccines on the COVID-19 Vaccination Exception Request form.
- Created a new item called Change Cellphone POETAF in the IT Services portal
- Made various small wording changes to the default "Submit a Ticket" forms on multiple portals
Release 10.25.2 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on February 25, 2022.
- The 'Review' button was showing up out of place on emergency change requests. We have corrected the issue.