Blink / TritonLink only
- Article - general purpose page
- Drawer - uses expanding accordion drawers to organize large amounts of information
- FAQ - dedicated template for frequently asked questions
- Sponsor - department/ unit homepage
- Guide - to Blink and TritonLink templates
- Homepage: WTS will set up the homepage for you when we create a new site
- Two column template: general purpose page
- Three column template: general purpose page with a third column for multiple content areas or blocks
- Drawer: uses expanding accordion drawers to organize large amounts of information (2 column and 3 column versions)
Within the template, content is organized into blocks.
- Blink and TritonLink name blocks based on function only, ex: Introduction, Main Content, Contact Line.
- General CMS sites name blocks by function and location, ex: Navigation, Left Block, Middle Block.
- Some content is maintained in a block outside of a specific page which can be shared by multiple pages. On the Blink Human Resources homepage, the blue "Departments" area on the left is a shared block.
- Shared blocks are in a separate folder in the CMS (in this case _contacts) and then linked from specific pages.
- To change a shared block on a page, navigate to the shared block in the CMS, edit it and then publish the relationships to the block.