ServiceNow 11.15.0 Release Notes
Release 11.15.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on August 31, 2022.
- Added a new field called "Bookstore SKU", which will be used to coordinate sourcing assets between ITS and the Bookstore.
- Created a rule to process submissions from an external Canvas form.
- Updated the SiteMap script to exclude internal Knowledge Base articles from the Google Indexer.
- Made short description mandatory on the Problem form.
- Made several verbiage changes to the Payment Request form.
- Made verbiage changes to the SPARCM Request form.
- Fixed a bug when calculating amounts with commas in the Payment Request form.