ServiceNow 10.9.0 Release Notes
Release 10.9.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on 2021-10-27.
Dashboards & Reports
- Removed unused out-of-box interactive filters on Performance Analytics to reduce clutter
- Updated the salutation to a generic 'Hello' in order to reduce confusion for watch-list users.
- Created additional inbound actions for Fiscal Transfer issues in the Academic Affairs organization.
- Fixed a bug where the Customer Email Address field was being populated with an incorrect value on cases for several Academic Affairs inbound actions.
- Released English and Spanish version of the upcoming "Flu Vaccination Attestation / Declination" form.
- Added a new field on the ITS - Purchase Order Requests form to allow users to add comments.
- Fixed an issue where checkboxes on portal forms would sometimes display above the line they're supposed to.
- Added a notification to the ITS Service Management Office when an IT service owner is updated