ServiceNow 12.16.0 Release Notes
Release 12.16.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on April 5th, 2023.
- Categories and subcategories have been removed from cases that are marked as Spam / Duplicate.
- Resolution code is now read-only as the system will automatically set this field
- Updated the fields shown on the change request approvals on the mobile app
- Kuali Research Approver groups will now deactivate after no longer being found in Active Directory.
- Inactive users are removed as group leads
- Launched a new form to allow ITS Endpoint Management to formalizes the process of requesting new Models for Asset Management and CMDB.
- The Purchase Order Requests form will now notify specific agents when "Professional Svcs Consulting" is selected for the OFC Budget Category
- Added a check to prevent submission of the Order Computer Equipment form if financial unit approvers are not present on the form
- The Work Location Status form has moved to Tririga. Users that view the old form will be automatically redirected to the new form. If the redirect doesn't work, or is turned off via browser security settings, the link to the new form is now in the description.
- Updated workflow of the Jira Change Project Lead Form so that approval goes to the current project lead.
- Modified the wording on the Oracle PPM Sponsored Project Request Form
- Decoupled the AppleCare and the Line Item work notes from the Order Computer Equipment workflow. This provides more consistent functionality and easier troubleshooting and testing in the future.