Reserve Equipment from the Media Teaching Lab
The Media Teaching Lab has a wide variety of equipment available for use in photography, video, film, and audio production. This includes high end cinema cameras, DSLR's, camcorders, light kits, audio recorders, mixers and microphones, as well as the ancillary equipment and tools used in media production.
The Media Teaching Lab is located in Media Center/Communication Bldg (MCC), room 251
- Most equipment is reserved for students enrolled in an official media production classes and graduate students using media in their research. A selection of equipment is offered for checkout to students who are using media production components as part of a course assignment or research project.
- See equipment use policy for information about eligibility, how to checkout media equipment, and limitations.
Steps to Take
- If this is your first Media Lab reservation, fill out the Media Teaching Lab self-registration request form.
- Registration can take up to a day to process
- Once your account is registered, reserve equipment through the Media Lab reservation portal.