CMS: When and How to Use a Profile Page Template
The profile page template provides an option to highlight one individual's profile along with profile picture, social media links and up to four customizable tabs.
For multiple profiles, see the Profile Listing Template.
Steps to Take
Add a new profile page
- Click on Add Content > Features menu from the top navigation bar.
- Click on Profile Page
- Fill out the page metadata
- System Name
- Display Name
- Add the profile information in the Profile panel
- Full Name
- Personal Website
- Add social media links in the Social Media panel
- Add additional links by clicking on the plus icon (+) on the right.
- Add profile tabs in the Profile Tabs panel. Add additional tabs by clicking on the plus icon (+) on the right. (You can add up to four tabs per profile).
Social Media Icons
You can add the following social media icons to the profile page.
You can include location information (mailing address, mail code and office number) on the profile page.
You can have up to four customizable profile tabs per a profile page. To add a new tab click on the plus (+) icon.
We recommend having an image size of 125x150 for the faculty profile images.