ServiceNow 9.1.0 Release Notes
Release 9.1.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UCSD and was implemented on 3/17/2021
- Previously in the service portal, "content item" results would not properly load the external website when clicked. This has been fixed and contextual search result links should work as expected. Additionally, when a user would press the magnifying glass or press enter on a search, the resulting page did not have a search bar itself. The search bar has been added to the search results page.
- We have updated the group name interface so it is more intuitive for the user.
- My Stuff has been updated with an additional way to filter your tickets. You can now choose to filter your tickets to "Watched Only" tickets, which will only show tickets that lists you on the external watch list. This should allow users to target tickets that they have been added to. The default option still includes watched tickets along with tickets opened by you.
- Additionally, the following URL parameters can be added to your URL to automatically apply the Active, Closed, or Watched Only filters:
- We added the Financial Unit Approver's email on the Wire Request form for reporting purposes.
- Intake form for WalkMe customers.
- We have updated the verbiage when viewing a service based on either its active status or the number of service offerings.
- We have updated the group member count of the external customer group.
- Agents were receiving errors when attempting to save a zoom catalog task.
- When creating a case task, the Organization field wouldn't copy over properly.
- We updated the Oracle BI Catalog Request form assignment group.
- The approval group for the Portal Announcements Requests catalog item has been adjusted.
Release 9.1.1 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UCSD and was implemented on 3/22/2021
- Some approvers reported they were unable to add comments/attachments to RITM's when viewing an approval record on the portal.