ServiceNow 12.15.0 Release Notes
Release 12.15.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on March 29, 2023.
- Updated the student portal "Get Help" page to rename some forms, change some form descriptions, and remove some sections from the page.
- Added flow that will auto-create User Billing Records if they don't have one (agents only).
- Added Blackout dates for the 2023-2024 and 2024-2025 academic calendar.
- Updated Problem Form with improvements including:
- Multiple checkboxes
- Multiple UI Policy updates to manage what is displayed and field dependencies - also what needs to be required to go In Progress and to Close / resolve the Problem record
- Removed DMAIC fields from being used - if there is data in the fields they will be displayed otherwise they will not be made available.
- Added UI Action for admins to auto-generate UI Policy field clearance.
- Added new Business Rule on agent funding table to update project task changes from source to agent ptf.
- Removed the Dell mouse and keyboard set from the Mouse selection of the Order form, to prevent double orders.
Work Location Status Form
- The Work Location Status form is in process of being updated and is read-only. An updated link to the new tool will be provided in a few days.